The third alpha release (
0.9.8.1-27_b3-API8) is out. It took some time, but the results are good! Please test and report back :-)
The main changes
- The stats to be graphed can be configured in settings.
- The stats page and the entry lists can be refreshed from the action bar.
- Routers and LeaseSets can be searched.
Addressbook now shows private hostnames, and new hostnames can be added.
- The B64 for a new hostname can be loaded from a text file. The first line should be the B64 (later lines are ignored). You will need to have a File Manager installed.
- A bug causing the tunnel details page to crash has been fixed.
- The Peers screen does not crash intermittently, thanks zzz!
- The app icon quality has been improved, and the notification bar icons have been changed to match the Android design guide.
- The Log views are now combined in a single Activity, and can be displayed by the drop-down menu.
- More pages save their state when the screen is rotated.
- More pages fail gracefully when the router is not running (instead of crashing).
- The settings menu has been migrated to use preference headers, which should improve usability on tablets.
- Exploratory tunnels settings show the current value in the settings menu. This is not updated when the setting is changed, only when the menu is closed and reopened. To be fixed.